GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2004-11 > 1101508397

Subject: Re: [Ger-Sur] German's to America
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:33:17 EST

I understand about German's to America, but all records are like that. You
can't trust any of the totally. It is who made them out, and what they felt
like putting on it.

It is the Census record that says Bavarian, but they are no different from
the rest. I think he died after 1880.

Have you checked all of the Bohr's in the Kentucky death index

_http://chs.ky.gov/publichealth/vital_genealogy_research.htm_
(http://chs.ky.gov/publichealth/vital_genealogy_research.htm)

I pulled the Bohr's for Jefferson Co, and almost all I think are related to
this line. However, it only covers the year 1911 - 1986.

There is someone else researching this line in Louisville. I have just sent
an email to this person. Perhaps they can help with some of these
questions.

Marlene

This thread: