GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2005-01 > 1105975081

From: ".... valentine53179" <>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Sur] Re: SCHWACK SCHWACH SHWACK SWACK SCHWARK ????
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:18:01 -0600

lds.org is the tru home page...
if you click on the family history on the left side

(always good to read the ENTIRE page if someone gives a link -
make this a new resolution to do on all pages you visit)

you will go to the familysearch.org http://www.familysearch.org/ which is the home page of the genealogy portion of this organization.

also known as familysearch.com will change to the .org automatically

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 8:23 AM

I tried your web site that you recommended, and all I got was scriputure
readings. Apparently there should be a longer web site. I clicked search and it
came up with scriputure readings, not names.