GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2005-02 > 1109216986

From: "Mary Resch" <>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Sur] Hildebrandt Search
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:50:50 -0600

Do you know where abouts in Germany?
----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:25 PM
Subject: [Ger-Sur] Hildebrandt Search

> Ok this is my first post so be kind...I'm looking for Hildebrandts in
Germany
> about 1850 and earlier. I know they migrated to US after 1850 but I'm just
> starting my search on this name as I just got married 6 months ago and
this is
> my new husbands name and they have no family History documented..So I was
just
> curious enough to know if anyone had come across this name in their
> searches...Thank you..
>
> Karen Hildebrandt
> Florida

> In accordance with Rootsweb guidelines, no advertisements or selling of
services is allowed on Rootsweb lists. Please do not post any advertisements
about private sites to promote or sell your services or the services of
others on list. Please also consult our rich archives because the
information you are looking for has maybe already been posted. Whenever you
have a question - think! ARCHIVES!

> http://www.ancestry.com/s13964/rd.ashx

This thread: