GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2005-07 > 1121819632

From: "Katharina Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Curious about FOCK/FOX
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:33:52 -0500

I checked about the FOX name.
On the CD I have from FOKO German researchers in Germany.
There are some Fox listed

But some times the German spelling could be VOX

There are some with that spelling in Germany, too.

FOX
Deutschland -D-
town state
45549 Sprockhövel Nordrhein-Westfalen

Fox
Deutschland -D-
town State
91793 Rehlingen Mittelfranken

Fox
Deutschland -D-
own State
Merzig Saarland

Dr.Wilhelm Fox He has family with the FOX name in 3 of the obove towns
Gartenstr. 9
D 45549 Sprockhövel

Fox
römisch-katholisch Polen -PL-
Ostpreußen

Willy Knerr
Heidgarten 5
D 38518 Gifhorn

-----------------------
This person has family from the USA Cleveland Ohio
but the person who has that family in his ancestors lives in Germany

Fox
evangelisch United States of America -USA-
Cleveland? /Ohio Ohio

Klaus-Dieter Kreplin
Zum Nordhang 5
D 58313 Herdecke