GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2008-02 > 1204227909

From: Cy Winzeler <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-SURNAMES] Searching for HAASE, BEHNKE,HINTZ in the area of Thorn and Bromberg
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:45:09 -0800 (PST)

Warren, Thank you for your response and for the additional Hintz information. At this time I can't find a connection between any of the Hintz info and my Amelia Hintz Schwochow. I will file this information and keep looking. Cynthia

WARREN G HAASE <> wrote: Greetings Cynthia:
I can give you little info about the specific Herr Hintz that married my grandfathers sister Anne Haase. I know Anne was born around 1885/86 and she and Herr Hintz had an only daughter, Luzi, who was confirmed in Spandau in in 1925. In that era, most young ladies were confirmed around their 14th birthday, which would put Luzi's approximate birthdate at 1910/11. This lines up well with Anne's birth and would make her 25 at the time Luzi was born. I have photos of Herr Hintz, Anne and Luzi taken shortly after Luzi's birth and also a Confirmation Photo of Luzi taken by a Spandau photographer with a short written note on the back from Luzi to her mother. That's all I have on the Hintz line. Have never even been able to identify the first name of Herr Hintz.
The following Hintz info was sent to me by another list member. It's all from the right place (Thorn) at about the right time.
Hope this helps
WGH

1. ALWINE PAULINE HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Female Christening: 20 FEB 1870 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

2. CLARA VALERIE HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Female Christening: 07 APR 1872 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

3. EMILIE BERTHA HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Female Christening: 03 MAY 1868 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

4. HELENE MARTHA HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Female Christening: 19 DEC 1869 Sankt
Georgen Gemeinde, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

5. HEINRICH AUGUST HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 19 NOV 1865 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

6. CARL JULIUS HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 27 JAN 1867 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

7. JOHANN JACOB HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 27 SEP 1857 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

8. AUGUST RUDOLF HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 25 DEC 1865 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

9. HERMANN AUGUST HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 23 FEB 1863 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

10. HINTZ - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Birth: 01 DEC 1864 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

11. MARIA BERTHA HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Female Christening: 24 NOV 1867 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

12. ANNA ELISABETH HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Female Christening: 12 NOV 1854 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

13. RUDOLF ARNOLD HEINZE - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 07 AUG 1859 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

14. FRIEDRICH WILHELM HINTZ - International
Genealogical Index
Gender: Male Christening: 18 JUN 1871 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

15. FRIEDERIKE AMALIE HINTZ - International
Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 26 MAR 1865 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

16. MICHAEL ERNST HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 26 DEC 1860 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

17. WILHELMINE AUGUSTE HINTZ - International
Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 26 AUG 1859 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

18. ROBERT OSCAR HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 27 SEP 1874 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen

19. ALBERT GEORG HINTZ - International Genealogical
Gender: Male Christening: 08 JUN 1859 Sankt Georg
Evangelisch, Thorn, Westpreussen, Preussen