GERMAN-TEXAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-TEXAN > 2007-06 > 1183049769

From: "Sarah" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-TEXAN] Zollner born Australia...
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:56:09 -0500

Bienvenidos Texas, Mate! WOW COOL!!!!! Ach du Lieber!!!

Now it seems to me that we should have a sister location in Australia, don't
y'all think? Are there any more Aussies out there?
Say, do y'all still speak German? Have Oktoberfest? Have oompahpah music?

xxx
Sarah

p.s. I have a letter from a Sarah Reveley in Australia written to her
family in England. She was sent there on a convict ship. ;-)