GERMANNA_COLONIES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMANNA_COLONIES > 1998-08 > 0902378787

From: Guy Zimmerman <>
Subject: Re: (398)Germanna Colonies, History of
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 23:46:27 -0500

Ann,

I think we are looking for the same Michael Coons/Counts/Koontz/Kountz.
I have a Michael in Green Co. TN and Jefferson Co. TN about the same
time as yours. I have my Michael's father as being a Michael who's
death took place in 1765 in Rowan Co., NC. There is a
Koontz/Kountz/Coons/Counts line that immigrated into the original
Germanna Colonies and I have always thought that there is a possible
link but have not found the connection. You can see what I have on line
at http://www.parsonstech.com/genealogy//TREES/GZIMMERM/ZIMM.HTM I would
be glad to exchange what I have.

Guy Zimmerman