GERMANY-PASSENGER-LISTS-L Archives

Archiver > GERMANY-PASSENGER-LISTS > 2006-11 > 1164081527

From: "Marie Van Laeys" <>
Subject: Re: [G-P-L] Civil War Pension Records
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:58:47 -0800

Thank you for your input. I have two civil war cards with possibilities:
1) Horning, Alois H-173 PDM 4 - 1208
this card was followed by a brother of my grandfather: Horning Henry B-2A
3 - 1075 2) was for Horning, John E-3 Inf.Mil.'62 5 - 1154. Although his
first name was Joannas his middle initial was A and his wife was Marie
Margarette Theresa Reinhardt. I have no idea of what the numbers stand for
if you can help I thank you very much.
Marie