GERRARD-L Archives

Archiver > GERRARD > 2000-05 > 0957902325

From: "Ludd/Sharon Bertsch" <>
Subject: My Line
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 12:58:45 -0700

Hi,

I'm new to the Gerrard list and am posting my line.

Sir (Otho) Other, Duke of Tuscany & ?
Walter Fitzother Other, Duke of Tuscany & Beatrice ?
Gerald Fitzwalter De Windsor & Nesta, d/o Rhysap Mawr and Gladys Powys
William Fitzgerald & Katherine Kingsley
William Fitzwilliam Fitzgerald & ?
William Of Kingsley & Emma De Kingsley
William Gerrard & Margaret ?
William Of Kingsley and Catenhall Gerrard & Matilda De Glasshouse
William Of Kingsley & Catenhall Gerrard, II & Joan De Byrn
Sir Peter Gerrard & Isabelle Strangeways
Sir Thomas Gerard & Dulcia (Dowse) Assheton
Sir Peter Gerard & Margaret Stanley
Sir Thomas Gerrard & Margaret Trafford
Sir Thomas Gerrard & Jane Legh
Sir Thomas Gerrard & Elizabeth Port
Sir Thomas Gerrard & Cecily Maney Mansley
Sir Thomas Gerrard & Frances Molyneaux
Thomas Gerrard, Dr. & Susannah Snowe/Snow
Elizabeth Gerrard & Robert Ellyson, Dr.
Gerrard Robert Ellyson & Ann Myhill
Gerrard Robert Ellyson & Sarah Spence
Ursula Ellyson & William Ladd
Jacob Ladd & Silvia Tanner?
Ellison Ladd & Amelia Riley
Amos Ladd & Sarah Ann Miller-Young
Charley O. Ladd & Martha Alice Medley
Irvin Harold Ladd & Velma Donelta Taylor ( my parents)
Sharon Annette Ladd & Ludwig Frederick Bertsch

Hoping to find a contact for research.

Sharon Bertsc

This thread: