GIBRALTAR-L Archives

Archiver > GIBRALTAR > 2001-10 > 1002052465

From: "Sheila Lowe" <>
Subject: Re: Birth Certificates
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:54:25 -0700

Thanks, Brian.

I did write to the Registrar a few months ago and they found nothing on
Caroline Pereira Garcia, although I know she was born in La Linea, which is,
of coure, on the border. That's why I ended up having Mayra Sanchez Johnson
write in Spanish to the parish priest at La Linea. So far, no results. I
also ordered the entire Vital Records Index for Spain from LDS, and got
nothing.

Sheila Lowe