GIBRALTAR-L Archives

Archiver > GIBRALTAR > 2006-11 > 1164212562

From: "Donald Brett" <>
Subject: [GIBRALTAR] Pre 1807 births
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:22:42 -0000

I've just joined this Gibraltar Digest
These latest mailings interest me because my 3x grt grandfather, David
Morton, was born in Gibraltar in 1806. He was back in Woolwich Barracks as a
Royal Artillery Drummer by 1815 - yes 1815!. Unfortunately I note that the
LDS Library films run from 1807. There were some previous messages about
the King's Chapel with a Chaplaincy email address and a website but it was
noted that neither of them 'worked' and I found that to be the case so any
help will be very welcome. I have written enquiring about searches so I
await the reply.
Donald

This thread: