GILLAM-L Archives

Archiver > GILLAM > 1996-12 > 0852066940

Subject: GILLAM-D Digest V97 #26

------------------------------

GILLAM-D DigestVolume 97 : Issue 26

Today's Topics:
#1 Hi! []
#2 Gilliam [ (Beverly Bu]
#3 Linda Huggins line. []
#4 Re: unidentified subject ["Mary A. Old" <]

______________________________
------------------------------

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 00:50:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Hi!

Mary,
Hi, I'm new to the list. A member of the Poythress list directed
me here.
I'm descended from John Gilliam and Elizabeth Poythress. Their son William
married Mary Jarrett. I'll post the rest of my line later. Hubby is
sleeping, and I'm being quiet.

Linda