GILLAM-L Archives

Archiver > GILLAM > 1998-10 > 0908342106

From: "Elizabeth A. Gilliam" <>
Subject: Re: Richard Gilliam of Buckingham and Scott Co VA
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 22:15:06 -0700

Also Sprach Honi Jo Curtis --

>I am new to this list and hope for connection and help filling in
>information on Richard
>Gilliam born about 1770 in Va and married to Judith Stidham. Children
>include:
>William G, Jesse, Richard, Joseph, John, James, Polly, Bettie,
>(daughter), Isom,
>Charles, and Chesley. I am greatful for any help. Thank you Honi Jo

I have a Richard Gilliam, listed as being born in Scott Co., VA, married
to a Judy.

His father was Martin Gilliammarried in 1770to a woman who may have
been Elizabeth ELLIS. Martin was born 1740, VAand died 1826, Lawrence
Co., KY.

Their first child, William, was born in Washington Co., VA in 1771. He
had 7 brothers and 2 sisters.

I have an Excel spreadsheet of this family, or if you like, an Acrobat
PDF file. Sorry I don't have any sort of genealogical database program
yet.

eg

Elizabeth "Runs With Scissors" Gilliam

"I suspect you are depriving a village of an idiot."

This thread: