GILLINGHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GILLINGHAM > 2012-01 > 1325900435

From: "frieda bennett" <>
Subject: Re: [GILLINGHAM] Gillingham Public Family Tree
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:40:35 -0800

As I search through my Gillingham family tree, I do not find a James H.
Lodge. He may be a distant cousin that I have not found. If you can give
me a time line that he is in your family tree it may help My John
Gillingham came to California in 1869 to San Diego. John had been living
with his sister Mary Ann Gillingham (Husband Caleb Jeffery) in HASTINGS,
SUSSEX CO England before he came to Southern California. John wife was
Carolyn Standen (also spelled other ways)
Before that my Gillingham's lived in Lamberthust, Kent, England.

I see you have my brothers name. He never gave me any information such as
this. He passed away a year ago last Halloween. I would like to see how we
might connect.
Sister of
Sister of
Sherman Karl Glenn