GIROUX-L Archives

Archiver > GIROUX > 2002-10 > 1034027254

Subject: Louis A. Giroux
Date: 7 Oct 2002 15:47:34 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/BAZ.2ACEB/218

Message Board Post:

I'm trying to locate any information on my great grandfather Louis A. Giroux. My aunts who are elderly have been able to give me a few tidbits. They don't remember his wife's name but he was married more than once. They said he was married the first time in Salem, MA in August of 1884, he was born in St. Foy Quebec about 1861. They also mentioned his death was in 1948. His son Alphonse Pierre Giroux was supposedly born in Westbrook ME in 1885. I have been hitting stumbling blocks everywhere I look. if any of this is familiar to you - please let me know. Thank you

This thread: