GIST-L Archives

Archiver > GIST > 2002-10 > 1034712695

From: "Reva" <>
Subject: Re: Lawrence Co., AL
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:11:35 -0500

That certainly sounds plausible. Temperance was nee SANDERS/SAUNDERS and
her husband was named LEWIS.

*IF* the 1850 Lewis and Susan BOLIN are the same ones that married in
Lawrence Co., AL - what were they doing in AL? Was Lewis a younger brother
to the Alexander and James M. BOLING listed in the 1820 Lawrence Co., AL
census? AND was Susanna perhaps a widow GUEST? If she were born in NC in
1800 and married Lewis BOLIN when she was 24, perhaps she had been married
previously. I believe the other Susan (that married Wiley McDaniel) was
Martin GUEST's daughter.

Somewhere on the internet I found a site that named Martin's wife as Sarah
(nee LINDSEY) STEWART. Does anyone have any information on a possible wife
for the Lawrence Co., AL, Martin GUEST? Sometimes I wonder if that may have
been his middle name.

Reva Bradford