GIST-L Archives

Archiver > GIST > 2002-10 > 1034712952

From: "Reva" <>
Subject: Re: Thomas Gest & all
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:15:52 -0500

Carla,

There was a James D. GIST enumerated in Marion Co., AL in 1850. Since
Richard, Christopher and your Nancy were all in Walker Co., AL in 1830 -
could this James belong to one of them, possibly to Nancy? Christopher was
in the county adjacent to Marion in 1850.

1850 census - AL - Marion Co. - pg 163 .. District 14
GIST, James D. ....... 25 .. TN
........, Lavina .............. 27 .. TN ...... possibly nee THORN
........, Elizabeth ....... 04 .. AL

Reva Bradford