GIST-L Archives

Archiver > GIST > 2002-10 > 1035697648

From: "the lankfords" <>
Subject: Thursey and Russell Gist
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:44:49 -0700

Hi,

I just located some information concerning my late husband's great-grandmother and great-great-grandfather, in the archives of the Gist list. I had hunted and hunted for years, and just found this. I was so thankful, but wish I had been able to locate this while my husband (Henry Charles Lankford)was alive. He just died in March. Henry's father was William Ferguson Lankford, whose father was Henry Lankford, whose father was Parks Lankford husband of Thursey Gist.

I found where Thursey's brother William was in the Civil War. Were any of her other brothers in the Civil War? Was her father in any war? Who was Russell's father and mother.?

Rose Mary Lankford

This thread: