GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 1999-07 > 0932167143

From: "L Dunn" <>
Subject: Fw: Six Bells Picture-how green
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:19:03 -0400

this is what the plaque says on the outside of the six bells in in gilfach
goch, glamorgan, wales. i was incorrect in thinking that part of the movie
was made in the town but when you read further and see what the plaque says
it clears up a few things. i have an attachment of a picture that my son
scanned from a photo he took of the inn when he was in gilfach and yes, my
friend ruth james' family owned it many years ago.

see message below for plaque inscription.

lynn evans dunn

EVANS,CARSON,DOYLE,CURTISS IN WALES
TREGIDGA or any variation in CORNWALL
KIRKLAND,LYNCH,McCRACKEN,THOMPSON in PA.