GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0988744373

Subject: What's the deal?
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:12:53 -0700

Is everyone napping or gone on holiday???

Maybe an International Genealogical Holiday and I didn't get invited?

It's lonely out here in cyberspace...

OK - I'll repost my interests to take up space:

Isaac Callen - b. 1787 d. 1842 Beaufort Miner
wife Mary Martha Watkins, daughter of Henry and Mary Watkins
John Callen b. 1783 d. Beaufort, Grocer as per sons marriage
cert. in 1845
wife Pricilla
Charles Callen b. 1809 d. 1850 Beaufort Miner and lay minister Methodist
Church
1st wife Mary Fudge b. 1813 d. 1844 Beaufort dau of Samuel & Sarah
Fudge
Issue: Mariah Callen b. 1834 Beaufort m. 1852 Crickhowell
James Callen b. 1836 Beaufort
Ann Callen b. 1840 Beaufort
2nd wife Hannah Miller Morris b. 1813 Machen, GLAM
Daughter of William Miller and Ann William of
Draethen
Issue of Charles and Hannah:
my 3x G Grandfather Absalom Callen b. 1849 Beaufort
(Hannah took Absalom to the US circa 1856 after the death of her 2nd
husband Charles Callen, and after she married an Unknown Parry.
Emigrated with her brother Richard Miller, also of machen, GLAM then
Beaufort.)

Dawn Perry-Taft e-mail:
CALLEN/ CALLIN in Beaufort, Llangattock& Llangynidr, BRE & Blaena area of
Aberystruth, MON
DANDO in Wales,
DAVIES/DAVIS in Ebbw Vale, MON & Eardsley, HFD,
MAGGS in Abergavenny, MON???,
MILLER in Machen, GLA
MORRIS in Machen, GLA
SMITH, Thomas descendants Yarkhill, Ledbury, HFD
WILLIAM in Machen, GLA

This thread: