GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0988814399

From: heildel2 <>
Subject: Re: MACK
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 15:39:59 +0100

Hi

Here are the Macks in the Merthyr Tydfil area in 1891.

PARISHPARISH 1PIECE NOFOLIOADDRESSS/FRELSTATUSAGEOCCUPCOUNTY
W/BBIRTHPLACE
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS4438131SHAMOCK COTTAGES 2MACK CORNELIUS
SOU28SHOEMAKERGLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443944MARY STREET 71MACK JAMESSO-3-
GLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443949CASTLE STREET 37MACK JAMESLGM60
PLATELAYER RAILWAYIRL-
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS4438131SHAMOCK COTTAGES 2MACK JEREMIAH
SOU30LABOURER IN IRONWORKSGLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS4438131SHAMOCK COTTAGES 2MACK JOHANNA
HDW55-IRL-
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS4438131SHAMOCK COTTAGES 2MACK JOHANNA
DAU17GENERAL DOMESTIC SERVANTGLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443944MARY STREET 71MACK JOHANNADA-12
-GLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS4438131SHAMOCK COTTAGES 2MACK JOHNSOU
33LABOURER IN IRONWORKSIRL-
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443944MARY STREET 71MACK JOHNHDM35
IRONWORKERGLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443944MARY STREET 71MACK JOHNSO-10-
GLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS4438131SHAMOCK COTTAGES 2MACK MARYDAU
23DRESSMAKERGLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443944MARY STREET 71MACK MARYDA-5-
GLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443944MARY STREET 71MACK MARYWIM33-
GLADOWLAIS
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443896EAST STREET 33MACK MAURICELGU18
IRONWORKER AT FURNACESIRL-
MERTHYR TYDFIL UPPERDOWLAIS443944MARY STREET 71MACK PATRICKSO-7
-GLADOWLAIS

Regards

Jennie

--