GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0989009646

From: "Marion Teague" <>
Subject: 1881 look-up please - Gough
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 21:54:06 +0100

Hello all,

Still on the trail of all my itchy-footed Goughs, could one of you lucky folk
with 1881 census on CD look up the following for me?

Mary Elizabeth Gough - age around 21. (single)

I found a possible marriage for her in Nottingham, 1884, on free BMD, so thought
she may be there. One of her brothers was there at the time.

Thanks.

PS I know it's not Glamorgan, but I'm not on the Notts list - haven't got space
for another list yet. Wish these blighters would stay in one area!!

Marion Teague
www.chadwickassociation.freeservers.com

This thread: