GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0989513641

From: "Adrian Parry" <>
Subject: 1851 CENSUS LOOK-UP - JAMES & ELIZABETH HOOPER
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:33:26 +0100

James HOOPER was baptised in North Wraxall, Somerset on 9 September 1798. He married Elizabeth POTHECARY in Bath Abbey on 2 November 1829. Elizabeth was born in Wellow c 1803/04. Their children were Mary, Ann, Emma and Edmund Peter. They were living in Wellow, Somerset in 1841. They then disappeared.

Did they perhaps follow my POTHECARY forebears to South Wales? If you spot them in the 1851 census would you please let me know? I appreciate that I am clutching at straws!!

Adrian
Yorkshire

Researching: -
Devon - LUSCOMBE, SHOBBROOK, PERRIAM, PITTS, QUICK, STONEMAN, COX & CORNISH.
Dorset - WILMOT(T)
Gloucestershire - HESKINS, FARR, BAKER, & FOWLER
Middlesex - MONTGOMERY & SAWARD
Somerset - HOLBROOK, POTHECARY & WILMOT(T)
Wiltshire - HAWKINS, HEATH, COOK, BECKINGHAM, DASH, RUDMAN, FARR, PITT, GEE, WATKINS, FELL, DREW, WILTSHIRE, WAIT(E) & WHIT(E)BREAD
Carmarthenshire - PARRY & MORGANS
Glamorgan - PARRY & POTHECARY
Monmouthshire - POTHECARY
Anywhere - MUDON