GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0989602338

From: "Dave Jones" <>
Subject: Re: Head banging
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 19:10:43 +0100

Hi All,
I am still waiting for my census form despite a couple of phone calls to the
helpline number.
I wonder what percentage of households are still waiting for they're census
forms, let alone have not returned them???
Perhaps only 3 out of 4 have been delivered so far?????
Perhaps only 3 out of 4 were delivered in past census returns!!!
Are any figures available ?

Regards

Dave