GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0989697760

From: "Rosanne Mays" <>
Subject: Miner's Glee Club
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 15:02:40 -0500

Hi, I have a picture that I would like some help with.

The picture is of a Miner's Glee Club. It has 10 men in it, and they are wearing what look's like oil lamps on their caps. One of these men is my great or maybe great great grandfather. Unfortunately everyone that would know, in my family, has already passed away. They are seated on a stage, and they are holding "Standard Selections for Male Voices". The photo is from Flynn Photo Co.

I am trying to find the names of the men in the picture.

I would be happy to send someone a .jpeg version of the picture if you would reply to me off list.

Best Regards,

Rosanne Mays - Texas
Names Researching: Mayes, Bozeman, Morrow, Suttle, Jones, Williams, Gilbreath, Tanner, Burns, Watson, Starkey, Wair, Roberts, Twaddle(sp), Lewis, Roblin, Hooper, and Smith

This thread: