GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0990073093

From: Ron Davison <>
Subject: 1851 census lookup plea!
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:18:13 -0400

One of my ancestors was born 1808 in South Wales. It has been suggested
to me that this was probably Glamorgan and that (evidently) there is a
CD for this census. I would be eternally grateful for a lookup if
someone has this CD. Information we have:

Morgan Morgan b. 1808 South Wales
married
Mary Griffiths also born South Wales died about 1855.
One known child (may have been others), Mary Morgan, born 10 June 1847
Ebbw Vale.

Morgan Morgan and child Mary emigrated to Ohio 1855 after death of Mary
Griffiths Morgan.

Hopefully, the 1851 census may show Morgan Morgan with wife Mary and
child Mary (and possibly other children) Any information on this family
in the census would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Ron Davison (in New York city)

P.S. I have previously queried Monmouthshire list (as Mary Morgan born
Ebbw Vale) on this family without success.

This thread: