GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0990096152

Subject: Re: Bosanquet Family
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:42:32 EDT

writes:

> Any lister with a Bosanquet interest please?
>
> Thought after all the Morgan's, Williams's and Jones's that Bosanquet's
> would have been a little easier? Wrong again!

I don't have any Bosanquet interests myself, but I do remember some years
past a TV newsreader, Reginald (? - not sure) Bosanquet, who did trace his
ancestors and, I believe, wrote a book about it. Perhaps some lister (with a
better memory than I) can give more detail. There can't be all that many
Bosanquet's about, so it would be worth trying to find it in case there is a
connection.

Regards,

Rhian Rees

This thread: