GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0990130190

From: "Sue Griffin" <>
Subject: 1851 Look up
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:09:50 +0100

Hi Ron,

I checked the 1851 Glamorgan census for your Morgan & Mary Morgan with daughter Mary born 1847, but I'm afraid I couldn't find any that matched the details you gave. There were several husband and wife's called Morgan and Mary but they either didn't have a daughter called Mary, or if they did, the birth year was way out.

There WERE several Mary's on the census born in 1847, but either one or both parents didn't match.

Could it be possible that they were elsewhere in Wales at the time?

Best wishes
Sue =:>)

This thread: