GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0990131070

From: "Hayley.C.Barnett" <>
Subject: Re:Tanner/Jones look up
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:24:30 +0100

Hello again
Im not sure if I'm doing this right but I would like to thank everyone who has taken their time to help me with my recent search.
The returns I got were great and now I'm sifting through them 1 by 1 to try and get a connection.
I cant believe I've been sat at this pc for almost 6 hours now and its seemed like only 10 mins ago i sat down <very big grin>
I've only been researching my family tree for a month or so and its so exciting. I'm starting to wonder where it will end because theres so many new surnames popping up eveywhere. Guess I'll have to give the shopping a miss again this week- hehehehehehehe-
Well thanks all again and I daresay you'll be hearing from me very very soon :o)
Hayley

This thread: