GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2001-05 > 0991011047

From: "dwg993" <>
Subject: Re: USA Currency
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 01:50:47 +0100

For a small amount such as this, could you not get the sender to send the
equivalent amount of IRC's?
They can be purchased in post offices, then the UK receiver can cash them in
this end.
They used to be about 1$ each or 60p UK.
I have not used them recently but you could enquire in the post office of
the current status.
Dave
UkBerks