GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2002-04 > 1017990012

From: "David Halliday" <>
Subject: Re: [GLA] Weather in June
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:00:12 +1000

> I will be arriving in Wales June 17th and wondered
> what to expect the weather to be like. I need to
> start planning what to pack - after all only 72 days
> until I visit your fine country!!!

Well - as it's the start of a Welsh summer -

You only need take lightweight thermal underwear
A plastic mac will do instead of oilskins and SouWester
Wellington boots will do instead of the normal waders
Mittens or gloves would be optional - but make sure you have pockets to put
your hands in

Enjoy

David of Oz
p.s. We'll be there in May - so we are taking woollie scarves and beanies.

This thread: