GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2002-04 > 1018699637

Subject: [GLA] Re: GLAMORGAN-D Digest V02 #247
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:07:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/02 7:03:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

<< One child's parents were
going through a messy divorce and she read all day in her bed. My own fell
in the Canal trying to rescue the dog who had fallen in. We never found any
celebrations anywhere.>>
Judy,
Ahhh, but what would you have had to talk about if everything had been rosy.
These are the things that we laugh about later on--MUCH later! (want to
hear about the 10 days in a leaking motor home with 4 kids, and a techy
husband on our tour of Civil War Battlefields--which nobody but me seemed to
care about anyway??????) Now, all I have to do, 15 years later, to elicit
great groans and instant bonding between my kids is mention "the battlefield
trip". <BG> These are also the stories that will tempt our grandchildren to
find out more about their "crazy" ancestors!!!
Barbara in drizzly NYS

This thread: