GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2007-07 > 1183537501

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: Re: [GLA] POWELL family in FERNDALE
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:25:01 +0100

Hello Hayley,
Reading my post I marked yours as I wondered by the names William David
POWELL if yours were related to a POWELL family in Merthyr Tydfil.

Do you have the 1901 census for this family please? Can you give us the
Full Reference for the family?

Looking up Electoral Registers is not too much fun as these are not indexed,
so I don't know that the offers will come flooding in for this request
<smiles>

Best wishes, Jill
http://goldenridge-genealogy.co.uk
Oxfordshire