GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2008-01 > 1199559350

From: MARGARET SANDERS <>
Subject: [GLA] England family in Cardiff
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:55:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi! Isabella Helena Budge married Thomas England in
Newport in
1867, and they had 8 children, all born in Cardiff.
I have been able to trace the later ones, but the
first two have eluded me save for the births.
Can anyone tell me what happened to Thomas Harker
England b. 1868, and his brother John Edgar England b.
1870. They both appear in the 1881 census in Roath,
but I can find no marriage or death of either. John is
still alive at the 1891 census, but Thomas is not with
the family.

Similarly, I cannot find when either Thomas England
snr. or Isabella died.
She was in the 1891 census and he is in the 1901, but
I cannot find any deaths!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated;

Margaret Sanders from Wiltshire

This thread: