GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2008-08 > 1218117525

From: "Jeff Coleman" <>
Subject: Re: [GLA] Bigamous marriage
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 14:58:45 +0100

A brief history of the lead mine at Brandy Cove, Bishopston where the body
of Mamie Stuart, who had disappeared in 1919, was found in 1961 by three
local potholers, is to be found in 'A History of Bishopston' by Geoffrey R.
Orrin, published Gomer Press 1982. Mamie's remains were buried in Bishopston
Churchyard.

Jeff