GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-06 > 1245783815

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: Re: [GLA] Missing from 1911 Census
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:03:35 +0100

Apologies for last message.

When I read it after posting, I could see how wrong I was re Emily aged 20.
Now, redoing my search for you, I cannot see Emily Elizabeth at all! ;-))

I have found a Cyril Edward WRIGHT born 1901 aged 10 years, living in
Cardiff, though.

My best wishes, Jill
See website for JONES [3 lines!], KNIGHT and DAVIES
http://www.muirfamily-genealogy-online.co.uk/