GLASS-L Archives

Archiver > GLASS > 2011-06 > 1308521465

From: "Hal McCawley" <>
Subject: [GLASS] GLASS, MCCAULEY, KERRs of 1700s PA & VA and Banbridge,Co Down, IRE
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:11:05 -0700

Hi Donna. Were you able to make connections to anyone in 1750-1800 Banbridge, Co Down area or any records for that era?
Best,
Hal McCawley 4178 Pindar Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 1-760-941-4716
Researching McCAULEY, TUCKER, LEDBETTER, GORDON &
YOUNG, SANDERS, WILSON, CHRISTIAN, BROWNLEE, SEE, CLEMMER, DETTRO..