GLOVER-L Archives

Archiver > GLOVER > 1969-12 > 0000000002

Subject: GLOVER-D Digest V97 #10

------------------------------

GLOVER-D DigestVolume 97 : Issue 10

Today's Topics:
#1 Glover [ (Marjorie Miller)]
#2 ROOTSWEB support needed [JTR <>]

______________________________
------------------------------

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:53:55 -0500
From: (Marjorie Miller)
To: <>
Subject: Glover

I believe my 3rd grgrandfather, Richard Glover, mar Susan Pylant (d) in
Sumter or Claremont Co., S.C. I hope to prove this using Church records of
baptisms of their children. Their ch were Lucinda, William P., Williamson
P., Margaret, Matilda, Elizabeth, Ela. One child born 1799. Can anyone
help me?