GLOVER-L Archives

Archiver > GLOVER > 2006-10 > 1159746263

From: "Ross and Iumi Richard-Crow" <>
Subject: Re: [GLOVER] William Glover/Mary Norwood and NC Gov. William Glover
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:44:23 -0500

Drew,

Thank you for you clarification as to this matter. I would like to suggest
that rather than be oftentimes bothered by a recurrence of information that
you deem mythic which keeps turning up on these message boards, that you go
to the source, or a main source of the information we are using...namely the
LDS site. This is where many people get some of their information.

It would be a great service if you contacted the person who posted the
information and the LDS site (and you just have to go to their site and
search for the names in question to find out who the poster was) and let
them know of their error, and offer to give them the correct information to
be posted.

This would go much farther to remove the information that you are at odds
with, and to give those of us who are searching, a better source of
information. For many of us, we are hungry for roots, and don't need
scolding, which can only hurt, but we do need what you seem to have to
offer, which is access to better authenticity.

Again, hopefully you will consider taking this step---I expect that many
many people get the information that you object to off of the LDS site. It
would be a service to have the correct validated information that you seem
to be offering on that site.