GLSHIPS-L Archives

Archiver > GLSHIPS > 2005-04 > 1114566740

Subject: Re: Info on Andrew Anderson
Date: 26 Apr 2005 19:52:20 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/RIB.2ACI/1140.1

Message Board Post:

What was his middle name or initial? I don't know if this is the same individual but an Andrew Anderson was sailing for Nessen Transportation in the early years of the 20th century. I show an Andrew Anderson was Captain of the schooner Agnes L. Potter in 1901 and 1902. Also, an A. E. Anderson was Captain of the Albert Soper in 1905, Captain of the F. W. Fletcher in 1907, 1908, and 1909, and Captain of the Peters in 1913.

This thread: