GODDARD-L Archives

Archiver > GODDARD > 2010-03 > 1268639984

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GODDARD] GODDARD : Wiltshire UK
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:59:44 -0000

Author: occassia
Surnames: Goddard
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

The Wiltshire Goddards were extremely numerous!

'The Goddard Book' Vols. I and II have a great deal of information concerning these families. Volume I is no longer in print, but Volume II may still be obtained from:

Goddard Historical and Genealogical Society
Anne Goddard Jones, Executive Secretary
P.O.Box 688, Dandridge, TN 37725

I don't recall what they're asking for it.

Lisa Wilcox < Fisher < Willett < Godard

Important Note: