GODFREY-LIBRARY-HELP-L Archives

Archiver > GODFREY-LIBRARY-HELP > 2006-08 > 1154751655

Subject: Re: [Godfrey Lib-H] NewspaperARCHIVE Problem!!!
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 00:20:55 -0400

see below

On 8/5/06, Mr. Ed <> wrote:
> I have been a member sense June 2005 and have renewal to June 2008.
>
> My problem is that member including myself consistently have trouble accessing sites, case in point this time the NewspaperARCHIVE which I an many others get the Access NewspaperARCHIVE when we click on the NewspaperARCHIVE.

Right at the top is a box/field for a basic search.
If you don't like that, there are tabs, above the 'paragraphs', click
on advanced search.

I've used it several times in the past week with no problems.

BTW, this is a member, helping member list.
IF you want to complain to the library staff, you really should
contact them directly ... members, like myself, canNOT correct any
'problem' with the database.

This thread: