GOEBEL-L Archives

Archiver > GOEBEL > 2009-11 > 1257112741

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GOEBEL] Kasper Goebel (Kaspar oder Casper Cable/Cabel)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:59:01 -0000

Author: familypuzzle1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.goebel/147.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am descended from Casper's son, Samuel,through his daughter, Elizabeth Cable Hyde, my gr.gr.grandmother.
The following may be old news to most of you by now. Most of the information that I have comes from the book, "Casper Cable and Descendants 1755-1990" by Bryan Keith Aldridge, of Marion, NC I also have other information from the Johnson County, TN genealogy pages. This says that Casper/Kaspar was born in Hanover, Germany in 1755 and died in Johnson County, TN in 1827, He and several other family members are buried in the Casper Cable Cemetery on Dig Dry Run Road, Johnson County, TN.

Important Note: