GOONS-L Archives

Archiver > GOONS > 2006-12 > 1165154707

From: "Howard Benbrook" <>
Subject: Re: [G] recommended reading
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:05:07 -0000

I try hard not to push the rules about advertising on this Forum, but
sometimes I have to speak up to make sure members don't miss out on one
of the advantages of their membership.

Like Roy, I can also recommend George Redmonds' book, but not merely on
the quality of its scholarship - you get a hefty 25% discount if you
order it through the Guild Bookstall. Thanks to a judicious bulk
purchase, you can now buy this book at GBP9.00, plus postage. See the
latest Bookstall Price List, which you will have received with the most
recent Journal.

You know where to find me, if you're interested...

Howard.

Howard Benbrook
Camberley, Surrey, UK
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/benbrook.html