GOONS-L Archives

Archiver > GOONS > 2006-12 > 1165440763

From: "Howard Benbrook" <>
Subject: Re: [G] recommended reading
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:32:43 -0000

'Nuts & Bolts' is, of course, available with a members' discount from
the Guild Bookstall: GBP3.55 if you're in the UK, GBP4.45 outside the
UK.

Of course if you're near Barking on 20th January, you can avoid postage
costs and get a bit of backchat as a bonus when the price will be
GBP3.15 at the EoLFHS Family History Fair. And there's another
opportunity the following week at the Bracknell Family History Fair on
28th January. Richard might very well be at Bracknell to explain why he
thinks this book is "inspirational"... It *is* a good book, though.

Come and say hello anyway, even if you don't want to buy anything!

Howard.

Howard Benbrook
Camberley, Surrey, UK
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/benbrook.html