GORE-L Archives

Archiver > GORE > 2009-05 > 1243274497

From: Kathy Kirshman <>
Subject: Re: [GORE] Gore Family
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

Who was the father of Fanny Gore Anderson. My Fanny Gore did marry a Mr. Anderson  and had a daughter. I have Joseph Gore as her father. Believe she was born somewhere around 1830, this without looking at files.

My Carmack supposeingly Indian ancestor is Ann Black who married Jesse Carmack. All the info I have on her including many other researchers have said she wasn't Indian, but we also all have a photo of her and she certainly looks it and she is wearing a native american necklace. Her daughter in law  is wearing a native american shaw over her head in her photo too.

Are you saying that it is the Carmacks that are indian? What line do you follow, are you related to Jesse Carmack? Do you have any documentation on this native american information? Who is that ancestor?

Regards,
KathyJo Kirshman

Allison/Ard/Barnes/Bilbrey/Black/Bray/Blazier/Brown/Bryant/Carmack/Carr
/Copeland/Cox/Fleming/Golnick/Gore/Goare/Goar/Hall/
Hickey/Isbell/Kirshman/Ledbetter/LaFever/LeFever/LeFevre
/Livingston/Marquardt/Mills/McHenry/Parsley/Pedigo/Saylor/Sells/
Sherrell/Sherrill/ Steele/ Wilcox/Wood