GOVAN-L Archives

Archiver > GOVAN > 2008-11 > 1226210686

From: <>
Subject: [GOVAN] Russell family of Govan.
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 22:04:46 -0800

I am searching the Russell family of Govan.

John Alexander Russell (son of John Russell and Margaret Moir)
married Catherine Graham Wyllie 1907 Plantation, Lanark.
Catherine died 1918 Govan, Lanark.

John remarried Mary Helen Muldon (formerly Perrett/Short, widow) in 1922 Govan.

Children of John Alexander and Catherine Graham Wyllie are Margaret Graham Russell born 1907 in Govan and Catherine Grahm Russell born 1918 Govan.

John Alexander died Feb 1950 Cathcart, Glasgow and Mary Helen died 1962 Cathcart, Glasgow.

Margaret Graham Russell married Andrew Wallace 1929 in Blythswood, Glasgow

If anyone has these names in their family tree, I would love to hear from them.

Thanks

Joan
B.C. Canada

This thread: