GRAHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GRAHAM > 1997-12 > 0881749705

Subject: GRAHAM-D Digest V97 #29

------------------------------

GRAHAM-D DigestVolume 97 : Issue 29

Today's Topics:
#1 Jenny Graham's Roll Call ["Gregory B. Graham" <]
#2 Roll Call ["Gregory B. Graham" <]
#3 Re: Roll Call []
#4 Graham Family []
#5 GRAHAM Roll Call [Debra Parminter <]
#6 cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable []

______________________________
------------------------------

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:34:21 -0500
From: "Gregory B. Graham" <>
To: "'Graham List'" <>
Subject: Jenny Graham's Roll Call

Jenny Graham wrote:

<< 5 William GRAHAM, b. ca 1780 in VA or NC or KY. Married Leah BLOYD, dau. of John BLOYD (b. in Scotland). Died in Washington Co., AR after 1840.>>

You may already know, but William GRAYHAM married Leah BLOYD in Green Co., KY on 2-24-1807. Peter GRAYHAM's daughter, Polly, married Eli BLOYD on 4-27-1806.

I am researching a William GRAYHAM from Green Co., KY at approximately the same time as yours. I would appreciate any information you might have on Peter, his other children, siblings, est. It would help me eliminate some of the many GRAYHAMS in Green Co. at that time.

Is your Peter GRAYHAM the brother of the WILLIAM GRAYHAM who migrated from North Carolina with the LYNNS and SKAGGS? If so, have you read the book about Mentor GRAYHAM, Abraham Lincoln's teacher?

Greg Graham