GRAHAM-L Archives

Archiver > GRAHAM > 2008-02 > 1204314143

From: "Mel" <>
Subject: Re: [GRAHAM] GRAHAM Digest, Vol 3, Issue 18
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:42:23 -0800

Hi my Graham's are from PA Robert Graham born 1728, died 23 Feb 1820 in
Washington, PA married Mary born 1741 Died 31 Dec 1828 Washington, PA,
my grand father Melvin L. Graham b 1872 in PA, D 22 Nov l922 Oakland, CA
married Barbara Connolly b 25 May 1884 in Adelaide, Australia D 10 May
1965 San Leandro, CA Does not look like we are related? Thanks

MELvin Leroy Graham III