GRAVES-L Archives

Archiver > GRAVES > 1999-05 > 0925667059

From: "Lorraine G. Short" <>
Subject: [GRAVES-L] GRAVES, ----- who married REED, Lavisa
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 10:44:19 -0700

My search for my gr gr grandfather Allen Graves has resulted in hitting the
proverbial brick wall more times that I care to tell. Now I have scant
information on a "new" Allen Graves, son of ---- Graves
(that's a big help!) and Lavisa Reed. They lived in Rutland, Rutland Co.,
Vt and had 8 children as follows: Lewis; Henry R. b. 1800, m Betsey
Tomlinson, d 1849; John b 1801, m(1) Julia Ann ---, m(2)
Theda Jane ----, d 1863; ALLEN; Sybil m. Chandler Fisher, lived in Auburn,
Cayuga Co., NY; Curtis; George; Lavisa m Thomas Borden. Does anyone out
there have any information on this family? Any help will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks. Lorraine